Valid throughout the year
Home to the world’s most famous lawn tennis club, Wimbledon is the jewel in the international tennis championship calendar, making it the hottest ticket in town over the London summer. To celebrate this epic sporting event, Hotel 41 can arrange tickets to watch the tennis in the legendary Centre Court, with private transfer to and from the venue, and access to the exclusive Debenture Lounge, restaurants and bars. This exceptional Wimbledon experience includes two nights in one of our Executive Rooms or suites (subject to availability), a delicious three-course fine dining experience, a Lanson Champagne tasting and Wimbledon-themed treats and gifts.
This offer includes:
- A night in one of our elegantly-appointed rooms or suites
- Four-hour private walking tour personalised to suit your interests
- Tour refreshment pack per person
- Full English breakfast
Terms and conditions
- Prices start from £591 per night based on two people sharing a King Room.
- Must be booked 7 days in advance.
- Please specify your preferred date and time for your walking tour in the comment section of the booking.
- Duration of the tour is 4 hours and can be taken in either the morning, from 9am to finish at 1pm, or in the afternoon starting at 1.30pm to finish at 5.30pm.
- Tours are subject to availability at the time of booking and one of the Reservations team member will contact you to confirm your tour booking prior to your arrival date.
- This package is non refundable and non transferable.
- All other terms and conditions apply.