Valid for stays which include
the 25th December 2019
Join us in the heart of London this Christmas with a festive stay at Hotel 41. We are on the doorstep of the excitement of Hyde Park's Winter Wonderland, London's biggest Christmas market with over 100 rides and attractions. You will also be just a short tube ride away from Oxford Circus, a shopper's paradise with a spectacular Christmas lights display.
This stay will include a luxurious room at our Tripadvisor number 1 hotel, welcomed with a glass of Champagne. Full English breakfast will be served daily in the Executive Lounge and you will experience a Christmas themed turndown on one occasion. To enable you to also experience a taste of our Five Star sister property, The Rubens at The Palace, located just next door, we are also including either a Festive Afternoon Tea on one occasion or Christmas Day Lunch, the perfect treat to re-wind after celebrating the festivities.
Our exquisite five-course Christmas lunch and dinner menu is served from 1pm until 7pm in the Rubens' flagship English Grill and the restaurant with its festive décor will add a little sparkle to the occasion and ensure that you and your family have a fantastic time. The Afternoon Tea includes two glasses of Champagne, delicate finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones, exquisite seasonal cakes and pastries and a wide selection of fine teas and other hot beverages.
This offer includes:
- Stay two nights or more in a Executive Double room or above
- Christmas Afternoon Tea OR Christmas Lunch served at our sister property, The Rubens at the Palace
- A La Carte Full English breakfast served in The Executive Lounge daily
- A welcome glass of Champagne
- Christmas themed Turndown on one evening
- A Christmas stocking in your room (if your stay includes Christmas Eve)
Terms and conditions:
- From rate £697 per room, per night (inclusive of VAT) and the inclusions listed above (based on an Executive double room staying two nights over the 24th and 25th December)
- Additional nights can be added at the best available rate
- The dates to be booked can be any format of stay, as long as it includes the night of the 25th December 2019
- The rate must be pre-paid at the booking stage and is non-refundable and non-transferable
- All reservations are subject to availability and must be booked with confirmation via email or telephone
- Dietary requirements need to be provided at least 24-hour prior to dining
- The dining options can only take place at The Rubens at the Palace hotel and cannot be exchanged to be taken at Hotel 41
- Afternoon Tea will be served between 12 noon - 5pm on the 25th December only
- Christmas Lunch will be served in The English Grill between 1pm - 7pm on the 25th December only
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is subject to availability and booking terms and conditions