Valid throughout the year
Beatrice Tollman, President and founder of the Red Carnation Hotel Collection, has published a cookbook that is her memoir of “A Life in Food”. This book is a celebration of recipes that have either been passed down in the family or discovered while travelling, and all have been perfected from her own personal experience and expertise in the kitchen, and her influence can be seen in the menus at 41. Food lovers can receive their very own copy of this book in this special offer.
This offer includes:
- Accommodation in a beautifully appointed bedroom or suite
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Full English breakfast
- Champagne Afternoon Tea
- A copy of 'A Life in Food' by Beatrice Tollman, President and Founder of the Red Carnation Hotel Collection
- 'Plunder the Pantry' daily
Terms and Conditions
- Prices start from £452.00 per night based on two people sharing a King Room and available on all room types.
- Additional nights are at our best available rate.
- Afternoon Tea will be served once per stay from 12:00pm - 2:00pm and pre bookings are required at booking stage.
- Subject to availability and standard terms and conditions apply.
- Cancellation 24-hours prior to arrival.